Latest news, updates and information
Te Puawai Grants Application Form 2017
Wednesday, May 31, 2017
The purpose of these grants is to distribute resources to support the advancement of the health and wellbeing of Ngati Whare Iwi to preserve our identity and way of life.
YOU MUST MEET ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA, AS THESE APPLY TO ALL DISTRIBUTIONS
- All applications received within the required timeframe will be acknowledged on receipt.
- All applicants will need to be verified as registered members of Te Runanga O Ngati Whare.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure they are registered.
- All applications will be assessed to ensure they meet the criteria.
- Te Puawai Board will be responsible for the approval of successful applicants.
- All applicants will be informed of the outcome once a decision is made.